Company: State Bank of India (SBI)
The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.
Positions: Specialist Cadre Officers
Total vacancies: 76
- For Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning): 1 post
- For SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist): 11 posts
- For SME Credit Analyst (Structuring): 4 posts
- For SME Credit Analyst: 10 posts
- For Credit Analyst: 30 posts
- For Credit Analyst: 20 posts
Job Location: Across India
- For Deputy General Manager(Capital Planning): Rs 41 LPA
- For SME Credit Analyst/Credit Analyst(for MMGS-III): Rs 18 LPA
- For Credit Analyst(For MMGS-II): Rs 15 LPA
For Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning):
- Graduation in any Discipline AND Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent/ PGDM (Finance) or equivalent.
- FRM Certificate and/or CFA is preferred.
For SME Credit Analyst:
- BE/ B.Tech AND MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CFA
For Credit Analyst:
- CA/ MBA/ PGDM from recognized university/ college (2 years full-time regular course in Finance)
Age Limit: As on 01-06-2019
- For Deputy General Manager(Capital Planning): Below 45 years
- For SME Credit Analyst: Minimum 23 to Maximum 35 years
- For Credit Analyst: Minimum 25 to Maximum 35 years
Selection Process…….Read More>>