POWERGRID Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, PGCIL inviting applications for the positions of Field Engineer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 06th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Field Engineer – 20
Field Supervisor – 16
TOtal – 36
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co – ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID has been assigned TBCB (Tariff Based Competitive Bidding) work of Jawaharpur-Firozabad Transmission Limited and Rampur-Sambhal Transco Limited in Northern Region-III for which we are planning to engage manpower for fixed tenure basis. The engagement shall be purely on temporary & contract basis for a period of 24 months initially or till completion of extended period or completion of project, whichever is earlier. The contractual period may further be extended depending on the project requirement as well as performance of the individual. The engagement will not entitle anyone to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any relaxation in case of any requirement for regular posts in POWERGRID.
1. Post: Field Engineer
2. Vacancies: 20
3.Consolidated Monthly Remuneration : 30000 – 120000/-
4. Essential Qualification: Full time B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical discipline or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks
5.Minimum: Should have one-year post qualification experience of Design/ engineering/ construction/ testing and commissioning/ Electrical works, etc. in rural electrification (RE)/ distribution management system (DMS)/ sub transmission (ST)/ transmission lines (TLs)/ sub-stations (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU/ Listed company particularly in power sector shall be preferred.
Age: 29 years as on 06.03.2020
Northern Region-III, Lucknow
1. Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test in the form of computer-based test or written test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
2. Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
3. Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (In two parts, Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on General Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in screening test for UR/EWS category shall be 40% and for reserved (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD/Ex-SM for vacancies reserved for them) category 30%.
4. Candidates who qualify in test will be shortlisted and will be called for interview based on their performance in screening test. The no. of shortlisted candidates called for interview will be restricted based on the no. of vacancies mentioned against the respective category…Read more>>