National Health Mission, Assam Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.NRHM inviting applications for the positions of Inspector of Drugs.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is Dec 06th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies:
Inspector of Drugs – 16 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
1. Position: Inspector of Drugs
2. Salary: Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 11500/- PM plus other allowances as applicable from time to time as per Govt. Rules.
3. Qualification: A candidate must have a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law. Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of atleast 1 (one) official language of the state of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo), except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
4. Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates having uniformly good academic qualification and experience in handling legal matters. The number of posts may vary which will be communicated in due course
Not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years
Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
Medical And Health Recruitment Board, Assam, Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati-781005
1. Written Examination (OMR based Objective type multiple choices).
2. Viva Voce/Interview…Read more>>