National Investigation Agency Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.National Investigation Agency inviting applications for the positions of Data Entry Operator.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 01st, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Data Entry Operator – 15
1. Name of the Post : Data Entry Operator
2. Scale of Pay : Pay Matrix Level – 5 (Rs 29,200 – 92,300) (pre-revised PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-).
3. Eligibility : Deputation/ Absorption: Officers of the Central Government or State Government or public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Government Institutions holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department and possessing ‘O’ or ‘A’ level certificate for Information Technoloßr from an Institute recognised by the Government.
4. Deputation : The other terms and conditions of deputation will be government as laid down in the Govt. of India, DoP&T 0M No. 6/08/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
5. Nature of Duties :
(i) Preparation source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
(ii) Records data by operating data entry equipment; collecting information, resolving processing problems.
(iii) Proofread and verify data entered. Ensure accuracy of all information entered and presentation format. Make corrections as needed.
6. Proposed place of posting : Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Hyderabad , Mumbai, Kochi, Raipur, Jammu and Chandigarh.
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment by Deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications…Read more>>