Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate Technical Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE, EEE, ECE, Mech, Telecom Engineering
- Experience in supporting problem tickets and change management tickets
- Proven ability in networking, software or infrastructure solutions
- Proficient in identifying and resolving problems independently
- Ability to work with global teams and different time zones
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts
- Understanding of Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix, and other OS along with databases
- Basic knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring along with SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing fundamentals……Read More>>