Hindustan Copper Ltd Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Hindustan Copper Limited, HCL inviting applications for the positions of Trade Apprentice.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 12th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Trade Apprentice – 120
Engagement Of Trade Apprentices In Malanjkhand Copper Project, Hindustan Copper Limited, Under The Apprenticeship Act, 1961Electrician
1. Trade Apprentices, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Diesel, Welder (G&E), Turner, Refrigeration and Air-, Conditioning Mechanic, Draughtsman (Mechanic), Draughtsman (Civil), Plumber, Mason (Building, Constructor, Telecom Mechanic., Horticulture Assistant, Shotfirer/Blaster (Mines), Mate (Mines)
2. Educational Qualification: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system OR its equivalent
3. Prescribed Qualification, Eligibility criteria: The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade and must be recognized by NCVT/SCVT. The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2016 should attach an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere
Age: The maximum age limit of the candidate is 25 years as on 31.01.2020.
1. Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials regarding age, qualification, caste etc.
2. Candidates, who have passed prior to the year 2016, must attach an Affidavit on Non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
3. Copy of AADHAR card.
4. Candidates should register themselves through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and submit the registration ID proof.
5. 2 Passport size photographs
i. The candidates are advised to submit the Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
ii. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail Ids and mobile numbers active till the completion of this engagement process.
iii. The candidature of applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and or that he/she has fuished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
iv. The decision of The Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
“DAV HCL Public School Malanjkhand:, Malanjkhand Copper Project, District- Balaghat- (Madhya Pradesh)- 481116.
1. Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made through multiple choice written test of eligible shortlisted candidates. Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for written test, if the number of applications for all or any trade is very large, in that case criteria to shortlist will be marks obtained in technical qualification
2. The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of written test will have to confirm to the standards of physical fitness as prescribed for engagement as trade apprentices.
3. Date and venue of written test: The likely date of written test is 29-03-2020 and venue will be at “DAV HCL Public School Malanjkhand:, Malanjkhand Copper Project, District- Balaghat- (Madhya Pradesh)- 481116. Candidates are advised to visit company’s website www.hindustancopper.com from to time for any changes/update…Read more>>