BSF Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Border Security Force BSF inviting applications for the positions of Constable.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on November 14th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies:
Constable – 1356
1. Constable 1356 Vacancy
a. Male : 1184
b. Female : 172
2. Educational : Matriculation or 10Th Class pass from a recognized Board / University.
3. For Reemployment Or Ex-Servicemen : In respect Of the Ex-servicemen, being trained soldiers, only written test and medical fitness test to ascertain their Medical category will be conducted. Relaxation Of upper age Imt to the extent Of military service plus 3 years is applicable. However. break in Army service and re-employment should not exceed 2 years. No physical efficiency test will be held for Ex-servicemen. 8, Persons serving in Govt/semi Govt department may submit their applications alongwith ‘NO Objection Certificate’ issued by their organizatlon.
4. Salary : Rs.21700-69100/- p.m
Age: 18-23 Years
Application Fee: NIL
1. Candidates reporting at the PST & PET centers after 14th Nov 2019 for registration of their applications, will not be entertained.
2. All concerned are advised to log On www.bsf.nicin and www.bsf.gov.in Changes if any in future will be published in the media.
a) All eligible candidates will be asked to go frrough the Height Bar and thereby, candidates with lesser height will get eliminated.
b) Those candidates who qualify the I leight Oar Will be subjected to 5 Kms race (for male) and 1.6 Kms race (for female) to be completed within 24 minutes and 8.30 minutes respectively. For Ladakh region, PET will comprise of 1 Mile race (for Male) and 800 meters (for Female) to be completed Within 6.30 minutes and 4 minutes respectively.
c) Physical Efficiency Tests will be only qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks.
d) Testimonials Of the candidates will be checked after the identification process and only eligible candidates will go to the next step.
e) Candidates who are found eligible on screening of testimonials will be screened first for height, chest and weight (Weight will not be a disqualification at the stage of PST). However, it would be assessed for disqualification during medical examination (with reference to Height / Age Standard chart) measurements.
Selection Will be Based on
a. Written Test
b. Medical Fitness Test/ Medical Examination Test
c. Physical Standard Test (PST)
d. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)…Read more>>