- Important Dates
- About Vacancies
- How to Apply
- Essential Qualification
- Official Link
Commencement of online Registration: 05.03.2019
Last date for receipt of online application: 27.03.2019
Last date to pay the fee: 26.03.2019 till 11.59 PM
Date of Screening Test: 26.05.2019
Month of main examination: August 2019
|P.C.No||Name of the post (District Cadre)||No. of vacancies|
|1||Forest Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service||330|
|2||Assistant Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service||100|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates have to register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) and shall get a user ID.
- Must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
- 163 Cms in height
- 84 Cms., round the chest on full inspiration
- Chest expansion of not less than 5 Cms., on full inspiration.
- In case of women candidates, they must not be less than 150 Cms., in height, not less than 79 Cms., round the chest on full inspiration and a chest expansion of not less than 5 Cms., on full inspiration.
- Normal eye sight
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years
Cut Off Date: 01.07.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
5 years for SC/ST/BCs candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
Unreserved candidates: Rs 250 (application fee) + Rs 80 (examination fee)
SC/ST/BC candidates: Exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
The fee has to be paid online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. Other Information
Forest Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service: Rs.16,400-49,870/-
Assistant Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service: Rs. 15,030 -46,060/-