AAI Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Airports Authority of India inviting applications for the positions of Consultant.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on November 08th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies:
Consultant – 03
1. Remuneration : Rs. 75,000/- per month.
2. Eligibility : Retired PSU employee from E7/E6 level (Joint General Manager / Deputy General Manager) and equivalent from Central Govt. / State Govt. / Defence / Paramilitary forces / reputed organisations having minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field.
3. Period of Engagement : The duration of engagement of Consultant, shall be initially for one (01) year and extendable up to three years, on yearly basis. However, the cumulative period of engagement as Consultant in AAI cannot exceed five (5) years. The appointment of Consultant shall be on full time basis and they shall not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of consultancy.
Age: Not be more than 70 years
General Manager(HR), Airports Authority of India, Regional Head Quarters, Southern Region, Chennai-600 027.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The selection would be done through interview and a merit list would be prepared for the purpose of selection. Absolute transparency in the selection process of Consultant would be maintained and a committee would be constituted for the purpose.
2. The selection of the candidate will be done as per the prevailing AAI Policy. Based on the experience credentials of the applicant, merit of each case will be recommended by the Selection Committee. If the Consultant proposed to be engaged is lesser than the designation/level than the post/designation applied, then the Consultant shall convey his/her willingness to submit an undertaking accordingly for further consideration. Decision of the Competent Authority is final in this regard…..Read more>>